“I use my background in valuation and economic damage matters to support the best interests of our clients when in litigation, arbitration or negotiation. I aim to be professional, reasonable, knowledgeable and accommodating from start to finish."
Richard J. Corcoran III is a Managing Director of PKF Advisory and has over 20 years of experience in public accounting. Richard’s areas of expertise include valuation and economic damage matters. He also has experience in litigation across a broad range of industries on forensic, shareholder disputes and economic damage issues.
Richard has developed economic damage reports on various matters, including IP infringement, theft of customer relationships data, loss from terminated contracts (apparel industry, software and others), wrongful death and termination, goodwill and intangible asset impairment testing and purchase price allocation among many others.
Additionally, he has previously offered expert testimony in New Jersey and Federal Courts on matters involving business valuation and other financial issues.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA)
- Certified Public Accountant – New Jersey
- Accredited in Business Valuation by the AICPA
- Monmouth University, Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting