"Engaging an advisor that makes the time to see you through your transaction is critical. In my experience making your transaction the most important thing I do is key to ensuring a successful closing. Our teams are responsive, timely and agile increasing positive outcomes when it’s most important.”
Mike is a Managing Director with PKF Advisory. Mike advises business owners of privately held entities in financial reporting matters, tax planning for businesses and high net worth individuals and strategic business planning.
Mike has considerable experience with mergers and acquisitions, sourcing deals, negotiating and structuring transactions, financial and business due diligence, and transaction financing.
Areas of industry concentration include real estate manufacturing, distribution, construction and large professional service firms.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CSCPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ASCFE)
- Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Analysts (AIRA)
- Certified Public Accountant (California and Nevada)
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Accredited Business Valuation
- California State University, Fullerton Bachelor of Accountancy