“To me, financial or M&A due diligence is like piecing together a complex puzzle. My clients can count on me solving the puzzle so they have a clear picture of the business they plan on acquiring.”
Jon is a Managing Director and the National Service Line Leader of Transaction Advisory. He provides accounting due diligence services and quality of earnings analysis in connection with mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, and carve-out transactions initiated by private equity firms, family offices, independent sponsors and strategic investors. Jon also works closely with business owners on exit readiness and transaction planning to maximize value from the sale of their business.
Jon has participated in hundreds of transactions, including venture investments and public company LBOs with transaction values between $1 million and $3 billion. His diverse industry experience includes aerospace, consumer products, distribution, entertainment, healthcare, industrial services, life sciences, logistics and trucking, medical devices, manufacturing, retail, specialty chemicals, software development, and technology. Jon has also worked on transactions in the UK, Europe, Japan, Canada, and Mexico.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- Private Equity & Venture Capital Committee member, NY State Society of CPAs
- Alliance of M&A Advisors
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association for Corporate Growth (NY Chapter)
- Certified Public Accountant (New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania)
- Certified M&A Advisor
- Drexel University, Bachelor of Science in accounting and finance, Magna Cum Laude