Daryl is a Managing Director with a focus in attest and advisory services for closely held businesses. Daryl has approximately 28 years of public accounting experience. His experience includes accounting, auditing, CFO mentoring and financial consulting for privately held and publicly owned businesses. Areas of industry concentration include construction contractors, manufacturing, distribution and employee benefit plans.
His experience also includes assisting closely held businesses with due diligence on potential acquisitions and assisting owners of closely held businesses prepare for sale of their business.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CALCPA)
- Southern California Contractors Association
- Associated Builders and Contractors of Southern California
- Certified Public Accountant (CA)
- California State University, Fullerton Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting