Shelley A. Drury
“Over the course of my 23-plus year career, I have had the opportunity to work with thousands of clients in nearly every industry imaginable. I pride myself on a reputation built on quality service and uncompromising ethics.”
Shelley is the Director of Business Valuation and Litigation Support Services with The Doty Group. She has more than 23 years of experience valuing small businesses and professional practices for the purposes of marital dissolution, buy-in/out of a shareholder, gift taxation, estate taxation and planning, preparing a business for sale, lending, and other purposes.
Additionally, Shelley has extensive experience in forensic accounting, pension valuation, calculations of personal economic loss, calculations of lost business profits, social security computations, calculating income for self-employed individuals for child support and/or spousal maintenance needs, fraud investigation, fraud deterrence, and any number of other calculations needed for litigation with an emphasis on marital dissolution cases.
Shelley has testified as an expert witness more than 200 times in Superior Courts throughout Washington, Idaho, and Nevada and in Federal Court. She is a popular national seminar speaker, providing insight and training to other valuation professionals and continuing legal education (CLE) courses to attorneys.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (WSCPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Central Washington University, Bachelor of Science in Accounting