“Helping clients achieve their financial and strategic goals has been the most rewarding part of my career."
Jim is a Managing Director with PKF Advisory. Jim has over 30 years of experience in providing accounting, tax, and management consulting services to various industries including manufacturing, construction, professional service firms and not-for-profit organizations. He is a seasoned management consultant, assisting businesses and their owners with tax and accounting services, succession planning, budgeting, cash flow and many other services.
Jim is involved with local community organizations serving on several boards and specifically has provided guidance to a Cannabis and Hemp Niche Group since 2017.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- Elgin Leadership Academy, Alumni
- Marengo Police Pension Plan, Board Member
- Elgin Area Referral Network (Elgin Area Chamber of Commerce)
- Certified Public Accountant (Illinois)
- Northern Illinois University, Bachelor’s in Accounting