"Every day brings new challenges to confront, and opportunities for learning and growing. Applying my knowledge and experience to help others meet their challenges and embrace their opportunities are the reasons I do what I do."
Drent is a Managing Director with PKF Advisory. Drent has 15 years of public accounting experience. He has extensive experience providing assurance services to clients in the technology, manufacturing, distribution, transportation, and real estate industries. In addition to providing audit, review, and compilation services, Drent is an expert in Risk and Controls. In this practice he has performed internal control related services for clients in the IT services, payroll processing, debt collections, treasury and cash management, and automated document factory industries.
Drent's engagement experience includes:
Financial statement audits, reviews, and compilations, Due diligence engagements for mergers and acquisitions, Financial forecasting and modelling, Income tax provision consulting, Service Organization Controls (SOC 1 and SOC 2) examinations (formerly SAS 70), Internal control reviews and assessments, Internal audit consulting, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance testing, and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- Certified Public Accountant (Illinois)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Illinois Life Insurance License
- Colorado State University Bachelor of Finance and Management Information Systems
DePaul University, MBA
Return to directory