“It’s important to always keep a fresh perspective… keeping the focus on helping clients make the shift from ‘looking in the rear-view mirror’ to strategically ‘driving forward’ as business environments continue to change."
Danielle is a Manager with PKF Advisory. Danielle has four years of private industry experience that included accounts payable, receivables, payroll, tax, inventory control, and general ledger transactions. Presently, she provides outsourced accounting and business advisory services such as budgeting and forecasting to small/mid-market privately owned firms. Additionally, she is part of the Firm’s team that offers fraud and forensic accounting services to clients in need.
Danielle’s clients are in the manufacturing, restaurant, retail, food and beverage, professional services, transportation, software, and construction arenas.
Danielle expanded her focus areas to include provision of business services to foreign subsidiaries of international firms. She is also fluent in Spanish.
Danielle leverages her excellent organizational, time management, and client relations skills when assisting clients. She is frequently called on to join industry panel discussions and roundtables related to accounting which helps her keep up-to-date on the ever changing accounting industry regulations.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS), Young Professional Firm Ambassador Appointee
- ICPAS Women’s Executive Committee, Women’s Mentoring Circle Member
- German American Chamber of Commerce - Midwest
- Swiss American Business Council
- Certified Quickbooks ProAdvisor®
- LucaNet Certified Professional
- com Expert Certification
- Roosevelt University, Bachelor’s in Business Administration: Accounting and Finance
- Master of Science in Accounting Forensics (MSAF)