"My time performing corporate audits gives me a unique perspective when providing due diligence to buyers and sellers. I help the buyers close the gap between expectations and reality to make an informed decision. I build trust with the seller by providing credible information."
Chris is a Managing Director with a focus in Transaction Advisory. Chris has approximately 19 years of public accounting experience. His experience includes audit and financial consulting for publicly owned and privately held businesses. Areas of industry concentration include power generation, oilfield service, mid-stream energy, hospitality, manufacturing, distribution and software development companies.
His experience also includes assisting publicly owned and private equity groups with mergers and acquisitions, which includes the quality of earnings, transaction modelling and associated due diligence procedures.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
- Association of M&A Advisors
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Turnaround Management Association – Houston Chapter
- Certified Public Accountant (Texas)
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Certified Mergers & Acquisitions Advisor
- University of Houston, Bachelor of Business Administration in accounting
Return to directory