Catherine L. Kluczny
"Helping clients to achieve their lifetime goals through proper tax and succession planning is extremely rewarding. As a trusted advisor, I am able to partner with my clients in their journey to success."
Cathy is a Managing Director with PKF Advisory. Cathy has over 28 years of experience providing tax, accounting and business consulting services. Her experience includes consultation regarding tax structures, advising and assisting clients with complicated tax matters, IRS representation, maximizing tax savings, and assisting with identifying and documenting research and development credits.
Cathy's service focus includes tax planning, tax structuring, mergers and acquisitions, tax due diligence, tax compliance to middle market companies, and pass through entities and their owners.
Cathy has served clients in manufacturing, wholesale distribution, real estate, construction and various service industries.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- Technology & Manufacturing Association (TMA) Member Government Relations Committee
- Village of Addison Trustee, Finance and Policy Committee Chair
- Finance Committee Chair, St. Philip the Apostle, Addison, Illinois
- Certified Public Accountant (Illinois)
- Dominican University, Bachelor of Accounting/Sociology
Return to directory