“Over my 30-plus year career, I have had the privilege of working with some of the brightest and most successful entrepreneurs and accountants. I am humbled by the experiences and must say that by working with them to improve their business and culture, I have learned from all of them."
Byron is a Managing Director with PKF Advisory. Byron’s experience includes implementing business and organizational processes, profit enhancement, turnaround, process mapping and improvement, retreat facilitation, identification and tracking of key performance indicators, development and streamlining of accounting department procedures, forecasting and budgeting procedures, strategic planning and execution, and due diligence for business acquisitions.
Additionally, he works with clients to assist with financial reporting, budgetary controls and compliance, internal controls and automated systems implementation.
Areas of industry concentration include real estate manufacturing, distribution, construction and large professional service firms.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
- Turnaround Management Association – Houston Chapter
- East End Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Houston Partnership
- Certified Public Accountant (Texas)
- Certified Turnaround Professional
- Accredited Mindshop Facilitator
- University of Houston, Bachelor of Accountancy
- Tarleton State University, Bachelor of Science in engineering