“Throughout my career and concentrated focus with entrepreneurial spirited clients and professional accountants, I realize I have been blessed to be able to collaborate with bright-minded teams developing beneficial insights and opportunities that provide priceless values and future growth."
Amy a Managing Director with PKF Advisory. Amy has over 16 years of public accounting experience.
Amy manages a diversified client base, focusing on clients in the manufacturing, distribution, real estate, transportation, construction, technology, and service industries operating domestically and globally.
She leads international specialists and in-country personnel who regularly assist companies and individuals in areas such as corporate and flow-through structures, tax planning and compliance; tax research and technical memoranda; transaction and due diligence services; state and local tax planning and compliance for multinational domestic and international taxpayers; expertise with inbound and outbound operations; provides support to companies in managing their global workforce challenges.
Amy has been recognized by her team and publicly as a technical resource and is known for her ability to balance highly complex tax solutions.
Professional Affiliations & Civic Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS), International Tax Committee
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA), Dekalb County Inc.
- Certified Public Accountant (Illinois)
- Upstream Academy, Emerging Leaders Academy Program
- Northern Illinois University, Bachelor of Accountancy and Master’ s in Taxation